Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lady Luck

WooHoo! So we are on the right side of fate for once and our referral was in the group that was recovered in New York. DHL rerouted it and we received a phone call and E-mail today saying we are one of the lucky ones. Our package will be delivered some time tomorrow.

In the mean time we were E-mailed a picture of our daughter that was scanned by our agency. I can not post it yet because I have not looked at it. Yes, that is correct, a pixelated picture of our daughter is mere finger clicks away from being viewed and I have not opened it yet. Courtney made me promise her that we will look at it together on the train tonight on the laptop. So, we are taking the 5:25 train and we will view our daughter for the first time around 5:30 or so.

I will get the picture up when I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home