Sunday, December 11, 2005

First Post

Thanks for visiting! Courtney and I are glad to see that our Christmas (or holiday) card made it to you. Our goal for this site is to keep you up-to-date on our adoption plans, provide pictures and throw out a few comments and conversations complete with bad grammar and poor spelling.

First, I wanted to thank my brother Rob for making the DVDs. If it did not work for you, let me know. We were only able to test a handful trying to get everything done.

I know a lot of you are curious about how we ended up on our "journey to Maya" so I will be covering that in a couple of parts. It has been a crazy ride and I will provide more information soon. This site will continue to change as I have time to make it look better and add new things.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Court, Kevstar, you rock this is beautiful! I am so very happy for you both.

4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sat down after an evening of "wine theropy" while in full swing of PMS and watched the DVD you sent, poor Dan, I cried through the whole thing... ;)

11:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can ditto that on "wine therapy" and PMS..I cried too..good thing I watched it while John was at bowling, otherwise he would of thought I needed a shrink! he eh

8:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! I can't wait to hear how things unfold. Life is amazing, better than any story ever written. keep writing as I'll keep popping in. I feel like a fly on the wall.... Gina

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home